“Warty” our mascot warmly invites you to join us at our fourth Tockington Indoor Open 20 Yard Portsmouth Tournament on Sunday 4th December 2022. He has a reputation for running a friendly shoot, and particularly welcomes beginners.
The event will take place in the Main Sports Hall at Abbeywood Community School, New Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 8SF where hot and cold drinks, cakes and other small refreshments will be available all day. Registration opens at 9am.
Round: Portsmouth – Non Record Status
• Session A – Assembly 09:30; Sighters 09:45
• Session B – Assembly 13:15; Sighters 13:30
Shooting and Dress Code: Archery GB rules of shooting and dress code apply, shooting 3 arrows per end. Compounds will shoot at individual 3 spot faces; 1st round only counts for results if shooting both sessions
Junior Competitors: Juniors are to be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the tournament.
Results and Awards: Awards and results will be presented at the end of the afternoon shoot
Refreshments: Hot and cold drinks along with a selection of sweet treats will be available. Lunch is not provided so please bring your own if attending both sessions. There is a discount If you bring your mug!
Tombola: The tombola will run throughout the day.
• Tockington Archers would like to make this event as pleasant and enjoyable as possible for all its competitors. If you have anything that needs brought to our attention, such as a hearing or visual impairment, a physical handicap please
contact the secretary on the address found above and we will try to accommodate you as best we can.
• Please note that you will need to bring a chair for your comfort. Please ensure that the feet are not sharp as to not
damage the hardwood floor of the sports hall.
• Archers in the afternoon session are kindly requested not to enter the sports hall until the morning session has
• Tockington Archers, or any of its members, cannot accept liability for injury or any loss/damage to vehicles or
equipment for any reason.
Closing date for entries : Friday, 18th November, 2022. Please note that late entries and double entries will be considered, subject to availability.
How to enter and tournament Enquiries: For any questions related to our Open Portsmouth Tournament email [email protected]